- TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE PAYMENT TERMS: All sales require pre-payment in full unless alternate terms are authorized prior to order processing. Customers may request alternative payment terms conditional upon approval by Safe Industries. In the event credit terms are granted, payment terms are Net 30 days.
PAYMENT BY CHECK: Safe Industries will convert your check into an electronic fund transfer (EFT). By sending or presenting to us your completed, signed check, you authorize us to use the account information from your check to make an EFT from your account for the same amount as the check. The EFT from your account will usually occur within 24 hours, which is faster than a check is normally processed.
EARLY INVOICE: The S&H charge may not reflect the actual shipping and handling charges that will be incurred. Carriers’ rates are subject to change without notice and the actual shipping date determines the rate schedule used. In addition, there may also be a surcharge on oversized packages and/or carrier surcharges, which may include fuel surcharges and residential/rural charges. While we do our best to accurately estimate the S&H charges, you are responsible for paying the actual charges incurred.
- MINIMUM CHARGE: No minimum order limitations.
- SPECIAL ORDERS: We sell many items customized to specification (e.g., leather fire helmets, leather helmet shields, badges, embroidered items, etc.) that are not carried in stock. After an order in this category has been accepted and placed in process of manufacture, no cancellations or returns will be accepted.
- RETURNING/EXCHANGING GOODS: Material must be returned in its original condition and original packaging. If your product is not found in its original condition, the item will be refused. Opened items may be exchanged for the same item only. Acceptable returns must be made within 30 days of delivery date. Items that have been washed or worn cannot be returned unless manufacturer policy allows. Products sold as Clearance are sold “as is” and are a final sale. No Exchange, No Refund will be provided. Please contact Safe Industries for the proper return procedure. Custom orders or products (including custom sized turnout gear, leather helmet shields, badges, embroidered items, etc.) are not returnable. No Exchange, No Refund will be provided unless the product is found to be defective or customization mistakes were made by Safe Industries. Customer is responsible for all return and exchange shipping fees.
- RESTOCKING FEE: Accepted materials returned in their original condition may incur up to a 25% restocking charge. Customer is responsible for all return shipping fees.
- DISCREPANCIES: Any shortage or error in shipment should be reported to us within 10 days of receipt of goods.
- LOST GOODS IN TRANSIT: Any claims for loss of truck shipments shall be the responsibility of the buyer and should be promptly areported to carrier. Any claims for loss of small package shipments should be promptly reported to Safe Industries. These claims are subject to limitations of the carrier.
- DAMAGED GOODS: Damaged product must be promptly reported to the carrier and Safe Industries. Failure to notify both parties shall place the burden of settlement and negotiation on the buyer. Damaged product returned to Safe Industries should be sent by the same carrier that delivered the goods.
- TAXES: All customers will be charged the appropriate taxes based upon location of order delivery. Customers that are tax-exempt will be required to provide a copy of state sales tax exemption certificate, direct pay permit, or resale certificate or applicable sales tax will be added to all orders.
WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER: THE BUYER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY, IF ANY, IS THAT PROVIDED BY THE PRODUCT'S MANUFACTURER. SAFE INDUSTRIES MAKES NO EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES. SELLER HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, WHETHER IMPLIED BY OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, AND IN NO EVENT, WILL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OR ANY OTHER LOSS, DAMAGE, COST OF REPAIRS OR INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR LIQUIDATED DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER BASED UPON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE DESIGN, MANUFACTURE, SALE, TRANSPORTATION, INSTALLATION, USE OR REPAIR OF THE PRODUCTS SOLD BY SELLER. BUYER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, AND IN NO EVENT, SHALL SELLER'S LIABILITY, IF ANY, EXCEED THE NET SALES PRICE OF THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT(S); NO ADDITIONAL ALLOWANCE SHALL BE MADE FOR THE LABOR OR EXPENSE OF REPAIRING OR REPLACING DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS OR WORKMANSHIP OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM THE SAME. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS PARAGRAPH, ALL PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY SELLER AND ITS EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," "WHERE IS,"AND "WITH ALL FAULTS." ALL PRICES, TERMS, AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.